Technology Recruiter (UP to $6000)
Located in Central CBD area, Tanjong pager
about the Company
Our client is an established tech consulting company well establish in Singapore. With their renowned global presence, they have a dedicated HR team in SG and is inviting a dynamic Tech Recruiter to join their team to see to the continuous success of the company.
about the job
You will undertake the role of an Internal Recruiter handling the end to end recruitment process. In additionally, you will partake in business partnering your stakeholders to align recruitment process and strategies. Your role includes but not limited to:
- Building capability and own end-to-end recruitment process across various designated business functions, by working closely with Internal & external stakeholders and business partners
- Conduct quality talent market research and identifying the right aggregators as part of the proactive talent sourcing approach for Senior hires
- Good knowledge of candidates’ sourcing techniques (search engines, social networks, job boards, user groups, competitive intelligence, databases and direct recruiting techniques) to deliver best-in-class talent solutions to the business
- Execute highly effective phone interviews, video conferences and in person interviews to qualify candidates and ensure a strong and thorough interview process.
- Leveraging on effective recruitment platforms to perform on target and streamline the search process for Senior hires
- Implement and build recruitment process efficiency and formalizing the structure of interview performance and capability management to ensure quality key hiring.
- Support the hiring team through initial talent screening and assessment, qualified candidates recommendation and pipelining, and candidate relationship management;
- Identify any recruitment gaps and provide suggestions to set the business into the right directions to achieve business goals.
about the manager/team
This role reports in the the TA Lead.
skills and experience required
You will be Degree or Qualified with preferable qualifications in related field of studies and demonstrates at least 3 years of experience with IT specialised recruitment experience. A blend of both external agencies and in house recruitment background will definitely place you a league above the others. You will be someone who is able to engage stakeholders of different demographic backgrounds and cultures. If thriving in a fast pace environment within an evolving business is what you are seeking for, you will find yourself in a role that is able to provide you with the right opportunity to grow together with them.
If the above describes you, or click apply here. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA: 94C3609 / R1110094
Recruiter, Senior Recruiter, In house Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant