about the company:
My client is an international leader providing integrated and comprehensive wealth management solutions for financial institutions. From a humble background of serving just 1 client 30 years ago, they are now the largest independent financial solutions provider in the world. They are currently operating across US, Europe, Asia and works with the most reputable retail, investment, private banks in the world. They are now expanding and you would now have the chance to join this exciting and challenging role as a Network Engineer.
about the job:
Virtualization Engineer (VMware): You will be the Subject Matter Expert for Virtualization and the HA clustering. You will lead, design, plan, deploy, support and upgrade of vSphere, vCentre, vRealize, NSX and cloud solution. You will also need to participate in projects and fulfil the project requirements.
Other responsibilities include:
- Establish virtualized environment by designing on hyper converge infrastructure; directing systems installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximize systems performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting systems problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with architects on systems optimization.
- Reporting systems operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; manage projects.
- Participate in evaluation, design, and implementation of virtual farm
skills and experience required:
You will ideally have:
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 4 years of xperience in managing VMware multi-tenant Software Defined Data Centre based on vSphere, vCenter , vRealize, NSX technologies.
- Experience with Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a cloud or virtualized environment.
- Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure design and implementation and guiding the process from development to operations.
- Experience in managing compute and storage resource capacity and optimizing systems performance and increasing VM density.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Winson Tan at 6510 3638 to discuss more on the opportunity. EA: 94C3609 / R1113471