Randstad Specialised Recruitment is a leading partner that helps small to medium enterprises and multinational corporations fill their vacancies with the best talent to help drive your business growth. When you work with Randstad, you can rest assured that we have your best interests at heart - our specialist recruitment consultants know your industry inside out, understand your lingo, and are true experts in the field they recruit for.
why Randstad specialised recruitment?
Each consultant has an extensive individual network in their field and are constantly in touch with the professionals you are looking for. They will work with with you to make sure they find the best potential candidates that are the best fit for your organisation - not just from a job fit, but also how they fit with the culture of your organisation, and you as their boss.
our recruitment process
- Intake: We get to know you, what you want, your team and culture fit and job requirements.
- Communication: Choice of recruitment channels (our extensive database, website, job boards, social media, print media etc.), choice of recruitment activities (advertising, posting, searching, networking etc.), and creation of customised advertisements.
- Interview: Assess the skills, attitudes and competencies of potential candidates to ensure they are a match for your roles. Reference checks.
- Talent Match: Provide you with a shortlist of pre-qualified candidates. Candidate selection and negotiation.
- Post Placement Care
areas of expertise
Partnering with recruitment specialists who are 100% dedicated to your space, who know your market and the best people available, allows you to tap into a pool of the most sought after and talented industry professionals. Randstad has spent many years defining, designing and shaping the world of work — shaping lives and businesses for the better because we go further and have a deeper understanding of our clients’ and candidates’ needs. It’s a track record of adding value we’re very proud of. In Singapore, we offer specialist consultants across:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Corporate & Secretarial Support
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Life Science
- Sales, Marketing & Communications