- Island wide Location
- Permanent 20hours / per week Role
- 2 Immediate positions
About the company
My client is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. My client’s international network comprises around 7,500 offices in over 80 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa. In Singapore they have about 9 branches islandwide. My client offer a variety of wholesale and retail financial products and services to our clients including, but not limited to, transactional services and mortgages and corporate finance. They work in collaboration with the global networks to deliver seamless financial services to their clients around the world. Due to their recent growth, they are seeking staff to join their growing team.
About the role
Based in the different branches your key Responsibilities
- Identify and help customers reach their goals by offering Banking Solutions relevant to their lifestyle
- Develop a strong working relationship with all branch staff
- Generate loan approvals and deposits ensuring the quality of lending and credit management within delegated authority.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new customers
- Directly reporting to the Head of Retail Operations Manager
Skills and requirements
You need to have a minimum 1 to 3 years work experience in a customer service , bank branch opeartions role or related discipline and be certified with a diploma in business or related field. Being a fantastic team member, this position will suit a self-motivated, enthusiastic, pro-active person who is willing to take a new challenge with can-do attitude. If you have clear client focus, attention to detail and first class communication skills, please apply now. You need to be able to work on a Sat : 9.15am - 1.15pm and Weekday : 11.45am - 3.45pm, this will add up to min 4hours per day and 20hours per week
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Wai Ling on 6510 3635
EA: 94C3609 / R1110392