Our client is looking for an accounts payable analyst to join their team!
about the company
Our client is an established foreign bank with strong presence in the banking space. They pride themselves as a top provider of stellar service to all stakeholders internal and external to the company.
about the job
As part of the finance team, you will be a specialist in the accounts payable space. Other key responsibilities include:
- Local and foreign currency payments
- Fixed asset and depreciation
- Accruals and prepayments
- Monthly schedules for other assets and liabilities
- Monthly payroll entries
- Staff claims for both corporate and personal
skills and experience required
- Diploma/degree holder in accounting or professional qualification in accountancy
- At least 2 years of experience in similar function (corporate banking or private banking A/P function)
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Chanel Wee at 6510 1365.
EA: 94C3609/ R1223887