about the company
As one of the leading financial institutions globally, they are looking for a Bancassurance Specialist Manager to join their team. You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package and a dynamic environment that supports your growth and recognises your achievements.
about the job
- Training the team to achieve performance targets
- Support the Relationship Managers and Personal Bankers in evaluating customers’ needs and providing solutions in the areas of wealth protection and accumulation, retirement planning, estate preservation and endowment planning
- Responsible for managing performance of a team of Bancassurance Specialists by setting clear goals and objectives involving sales targets and quality of work
- Manage the day-to-day sales administration function (e.g. performing after-sales callbacks, KYC reviews, reviewing insurance submissions, handling deviation requests, etc.), operational performance reporting, tracking insurance submissions and inceptions and advising senior management on maximizing sales performance of bankers
- The incumbent will design and recommend strategies to meet the objectives of the customers
skills and experience required
- A tertiary degree from a recognized institute with CMFAS qualifications
- At least 8 years of sales experience
- Exposure to working in a financial environment with management experience
- Understanding of recruitment selection techniques, coaching, and individual and team development
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Amanda at 65106572.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1656366 )