about the company
Our client is a reputable Direct Insurer that has a strong presence worldwide. Placing their customers first, they pride themselves in innovative insurance solutions that promise customers comprehensive coverages for a secure future. They also place great emphasis on nurturing and developing their employees.
Currently, they are looking for a Business Development Manager to focus on Corporate Clients to provide top-notch service, build excellent rapport and business relationships that ultimately translate to high retention or new business.
about the job
In this position, you will be primarily responsible for:
- Ensuring renewal group business sales targets are achieved
- Maintaining good relationships with corporates and intermediaries by proactive engagement
- Providing training and proper communication to generate sales activities with corporate clients
- Handling enquiries on sales, policies and preparing proposals for new clients and intermediaries
skills and experience required
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess the following:
- Be a Diploma holder and have at least 2 years of business development or account management experience in Life or Group Insurance
- Insurance certificates will be advantageous
- Be self-motivated, resilient, customer-oriented and have the ability to manage and influence stakeholders
how to apply
This is a great opportunity for you to join a stable organization with plentiful learning opportunities. Do apply and send your resume in or call SiPei Goh at 65101464 for a confidential discussion. We look forward to receiving your applications.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified*