about the company
My client is a Corporate Regional Bank consistently experiencing stable growth and is looking for a compliance officer to manage local operations. The organisation offers stability, autonomy in decision making and has great work life balance and a pleasant working environment.
about the job
You will play a vital role in ensuring all internal compliance controls are in accordance with local regulations as well as be required to engage directly with MAS.
Your scope of duties include:
- Being the main point of contact for all compliance-related matters (AML & non-AML) for front office, external regulators and all stakeholders of the business
- Acting as the main liaison officer with MAS
- Performing testing on processes to ensure they are carried out with proper controls
- Enhancing the organisation’s compliance manuals and updating them as and when policy and notice updates are released
- Performing on-going monitoring of transactions and file Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) when necessary
- Carrying out proper client on-boarding as well as performing periodic reviews on high risk clients
- Prepare and present reports to senior management, outlining weaknesses and providing follow-up solutions
skills and experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Business or Law, or relevant professional qualification in financial services or audit
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience within Compliance roles
- Independent and self-motivated worker with excellent stakeholder management
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact <Daniella Koh> at <65106574>.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1655148> )