Handle inbound GIRO payments and cheque clearing process
about the company
Established for over 70 years, the Client is a leading corporate bank offering full suite of banking services to customers worldwide. They believe in grooming their employees to become the best at what they do, and offer internal mobility opportunities.
about the role
- Manage and handle inbound GIRO payments
- Handling of cheque clearing process via Cheque Truncation System (CTS)
- Processing of Direct Debit Authorisation mandates
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
skills and experience required
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Knowledge of InterBank Giro (IBG) and CTS
- Meticulous and detailed
- Good communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
If you would like to find out more about this role, please click apply below. Alternatively please contact Lynda Tan at 6510 7413.
EA: 94C3609 / R1223887