Our client is a leading provider of research and analytics services to global financial and corporate sectors including Fortune 100 corporations and mid-tier companies supporting over 200 institutional clients thorugh our team of over 2500 employees.
about the company
A leading provider of research and analytics services to the global financial and corporate sectors.
about the job
Our client is looking to add highly motivated and dedicated individuals to their Credit Risk team in Risk Management Services group. Our client seeks individuals with a strong quantitative aptitude and complex business problem solving skills. The right talent will have an eye for detail and ability to quickly learn as needed.
skills and experience required
As part of the Credit Risk Modeling (IFRS9/ Stress Testing) team, you will be involved in Credit Risk and IFRS 9 model for development for retail portfolios and stress testing as well as to deliver end to end solution maintaining quick turnaround times and high quality standards. You will also particiapte in brain storming sessions and propose hypothesis, approaches & techniques.
You will also come with:
- Atleast 5 years of relevant risk analytics/quantitative analytics experience
- Compulsory Skills: SAS, credit risk modelling for retail portfolios
- Experience in credit risk modeling/impairment modeling/portfolio loan loss and provision forecasting
- Good knowledge of statistics/econometrics and exposure to Risk Management in Banking
- Decent understanding of retail portfolios
- Knowledge of Basel and IFRS 9 regulations will be a strong plus
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Ignatius D'Cruz at 65106516.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1762883 )