about the company
Our client is a reputable brand in the insurance industry with strong presence in the region. They promote a good learning and development environment for its employees, encouraging opportunities and good progression within. Currently, they are seeking a Customer Service Assistant Manager to join their Operations team. If you are seeking progression from a front-line customer service role, look no further as this will definitely be a great opportunity for you!
about the job
In this position, you will be primarily responsible for:
- Handling inter-departmental communication and escalated complaint handling from customers
- Ensuring the best outcome of escalated cases through thorough investigation and mediation
- Coordinating the accurate dissemination of information internally and externally via written communication, reports and presentations
- Handling daily operational duties timely and accurately
skills and experience required
To succeed in this position, you will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Diploma holder with at least 2 years of Customer service experience in the insurance industry
- Experience in complaint handling
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, effective stakeholder management skills
how to apply
This is a great opportunity for you to join an Industry leader with good company benefits. Do apply and send your resume in or call SiPei at 6510 1464 for a confidential discussion. We look forward to receiving your applications.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Your privacy and the privacy of others are important to us. By providing us with personal data, including your CV or details about your referees, or others, you agree to our collection, use, and disclosure of such data to help you find a job now or in the future, and for marketing purposes. You agree you have obtained appropriate consent to provide to us data from other persons. Please read full details in our Privacy Statement.