about the company
Do you stream your favourite movies, Korean dramas or TV shows? Our client is an exciting technology start up which is the brainchild of several big names in the media and film industry.
Data data data. In this day and age, data manipulation, data storage and data analysis, Data Science is all the rage. It not only allows businesses to gain insight to processes and consumer behaviour, it also opens up a brand new definition to working smart.
Their aim is to create a product that can deliver to the steep demands of customers of the highly competitive digital entertainment industry.
about the job
In this role, you will be looking after a team of around 10 members from the data science analytics as well as data warehouse domain. As the lead and manager for the team, you will be responsible for the workload management of the team as well as be the subject matter expert to more junior members on the topics of Data Warehousing, data pipeline and other data related matters.
As there are some technical team members stationed around the few offices in Asia, you will also have regional coverage.
skills & experience required
To ensure the success of the role, you should have the following:
- 8+ years of experience within the data warehouse or data science domains
- At least 3 years of team management experience
- Knowledge in areas like A/B or multivariate testing, visualisation tools, AWS, Redshift, Hadoop is very good to have
- Prior experience working in a dynamic start up environment is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills to be able to manage team as well as stakeholders across different departments
- Degree in IT/Computer Science/Telecommunications or relevant fields
Don’t miss the chance to obtain an attractive remuneration package of up to S$140K base not inclusive of bonus depending on your seniority and experience.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Kenneth at 65106530.
Data Warehouse, Data Science, DWH, Datawarehousing, Data Warehousing, ETL