about the company
Ever come across the term “Disruptive Technology” and wondered what it meant?
This client of mine functions within the specialty healthcare industry here in Singapore. They cater to people from both private and public sector seeking expert healthcare advice in their domain.
As part of the organization’s progress and initiative to utilize the capabilties of Data Science in their organization, they are now looking to bring onboard a Data Scientist to join their business.
about the job
As the pioneer for the Data Science capability in the company, you will define and design solutions to solve business problems across different areas in the organizations such as the clinical arm, research and educational division.
Using your technical expertise, you will look to build and implement machine learning algorithms, analytic solutions as well as data visualisation across the business sectors.
You will consult and work with the various departments to advise them on how analytics could be applied to their work and assist in the transformation.
skills & experience required
To ensure the success of the role, you should have the following:
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Data Scientist within the healthcare industry or in research
- Strong in Machine Learning, NLP(natural language processing), advanced analytics and data visualisation
- Technical experience in Python, R, Matlab, SAS, SQL
- Strong communicator who is able to explain to colleagues on the business front how data science works and benefits them
- Stakeholder management experience is crucial as you will interact with numerous senior management profiles regularly. Ability to present findings and plans to them.
- Passion for Data Science and challenges as well as ability to work independently
- Masters or Ph.D in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research or relevant fields
Don’t miss the chance to obtain an attractive remuneration package of up to S$130k with excellent benefits depending on your seniority and experience.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate linkor call Kenneth Ang at 65106530.