About the Company
This client is specializing in CRM software development and work with customers from various industries like banking & Finance, commercial domain and etc
About the Job
• Develop, configure and implement system applications and external system interfaces in accordance to user requirements
• Perform unit testing, system integration testing and project implementation problem rectification
• Provide operational support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement after implementation, including troubleshooting of production issues
• Identify and communicate changes in scope, timing and technology solutions affecting specifications, test plans, implementation etc.
• Develop server applications, perform unit-test, bug-fixing and deploy to server
• Investigate and resolve technical issues
• Provide support to development projects throughout the project life cycle
• Document troubleshooting methodology and resolution steps
• Ensure codes are in compliance to standards
Skills & Experiences Required
• Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Min 6 years of experience in software development for enterprise solutions.
• Excellent programming skills with at least 4 years of working experience in C#, ASP.NET and MSSQL
• Familiar with system architecture and application security is strongly preferred
• Strong knowledge of best coding practices, centralised repository version contract and deployment procedures
• Able to multi-task in a demanding, fast paced environment and work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines
• Able to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks
• Candidate with team management experience can be considered as technical lead after probation.
This is a PERM role and pay up to 7.5k per month depending on your last drawn
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg