about the company
our client is a global company and world leading in science solutions enabling customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. They value training and development of staff members as they represents the values of the company to their clients in the area of pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings.
about the job
you will be required to work closely with exciting regional digital team in formulating creative online content and strategy. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing based in Singapore.
- you will be accountable for all digital marketing print and online marketing (design, website,video production and eDM).
- you will lead in driving brand awareness, lead generation and analytics in media technology.
you will also be analysing customer needs analytics of feedback via website, voice case study and content improvement.
about the manager/team
- you will be part of team of 7 working closely stakeholders in Web, Email and IT team for support and strategy.
- you will be working closely with regional team and reporting to the Head of Marketing
skills and experience required
- you are highly required to be hands-on in digital marketing and analytics.
- you have successfully completed 5 years of digital marketing experience
- you have good interest in Science and E-commerce or Digital Marketing at any industry
hands-on knowledge in SEO,PPC, SEM, Photoshop etc.
- certified or experience in Google Adwords and Analytics with Diploma or Degree
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Phoebe Cullen at (65) 6510 6535 quoting job reference No. 90M032714
EA: 94C3609 / R1660432
Website Management, SEO, SEM, Email Notification