Our client is hiring an experienced Operations Analyst to execute both Funds and Non-Funds products.
about the company
Our client is a highly-regarded European bank who has strong Private Wealth presence all over the world. Working here you will benefit from a dynamic and performance-driven environment where results matter and people are rewarded for their performance and success.
about the job
Being part of the highly-motivated Funds Operations team, you will be responsible for:
- Executing Funds, Fixed Income, Equities, Structured and Derivatives products accurately and promptly for settlement and regulatory reporting
- Making sure that regulatory, operational and other risks are being escalated to line managers
- Contributing to development and implementation of mitigation or control solutions
- Working closely and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders like COO, Compliance, AML, Product Desks, Bankers, etc. while liaising with external stakeholders like fund managers and transfer agents on funds queries
skills and experience required
To be shortlisted for this role, you must have:
- A Diploma or Degree in Banking, Finance or equivalent
- At least 2-4 years of operations experience in Wealth Management
- Good understanding and knowledge of Funds (Mutual/Hedge/Private Equity & Real Estate) and products like Equities, Fixed Income, Structured and Derivatives
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Sheryn Loh at 6510 3643.