about the company
our client is a fast growing, well funded global remittance company with simultaneous success since 2015 with Initial public offering (IPO) plans in the next two years. Providing safe and reliable payment service across APAC, US and EU. With major continuous expansions they aim to have the best Salesperson to be part of growing team, they offer the best package with shares options.
about the job
you will be heading the sales team in providing mentorship in sales management and developing the pipeline.
- you will formulate business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- you are overseeing the effective delivery of training and development programs, actively assessing the value of training and development ensure high ROI.
- you are going to establish and governs the sales organization's performance management system by implementing sales guidelines and effective managing sales cycle performance.
- you will manage critical performance measuring for all sales jobs; overseeing the equitable allocation of organization objectives across all sales channels, markets, and personnel; and ensuring all key sales and sales management associates are held accountable for assigned results.
about the manager/team
- you are going to manage a team onsite and virtually (based overseas- Americas, Europe and Asia)
- you will be working closely with all the management level of the company.
- you will be reporting directly to the CEO
skills and experience required
you are highly required to have experience in managing a team and with sales track record in a number of big accounts.
- you have successful 10 years of experience in B2B sales environment in payments and remittance
- you have completed a Masters in Business Administration or related
- proven track records in Global Sales in payments and Remittance
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Phoebe Cullen at (+65) 6510 6535 quoting job reference No. 90M0312916
(EA: 94C3609 / R1660432)