about the company
Our Client is an established private bank with a strong brand in the market. With a culture of excellence, they promote growth opportunities for their employees and believe that people are their strongest asset.
about the job
As an investment writer, your role will focus on supporting content management and publishing across the bank in Asia. Investment content published for stakeholders will be in English and Mandarin. As most of the content will primarily be in mandarin, written mandarin skills will be required for this role. Other responsibilities include:
- Exercise the review of content and perform monitoring on publications for internal stakeholders
- Work closely with compliance and legal to ensure branding compliance
- Support other writers to check on accuracy and consistency
skills and experience required
- At least 2 years of experience in a writer / publishing support function
- Chinese writing and reading skills is mandatory as most content will primarily be in Mandarin for the relevant target audience
- Good knowledge of financial and investment products / landscape
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Chanel Wee at 6510 1365.
EA: 94C3609/ R1223887