about the company
My client is a multinational investment company. They are a well recongnized organization in the market with amazing culture. They are currently looking for an Investments Officer to join them on a 1 year contract. This is an excellent opportunity to step into the world of investments and private equity.
about the job
As the Investments Officer, you would be responsible for:
- capturing fund and underlying portfolio company investment and fundamental performance metrics from fund quarterly reports within specified timelines
- compiling template with identified data
- creating and maintaining logical mapping for investment team’s verification
- migrating data into system loadable template and reconcile against consolidated templates
- performing validation tests
skills and experience required
You should possess:
- Diploma in Finance/Accounting
- working knowledge on Microsoft Excel (vlookup, pivot table, etc.)
- basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting concepts
- an eye for detail
You do not need to have experience to apply for this position. Just ensure that you have minimally a Diploma in Finance/Accounting.
If you are a fresh Diploma graduate and have no idea what's described in the job, do not fret. Use the apply function and I will get in touch with you to explain it all to you.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lucas Yeo at 6510 3662.