about the company
Our client is a prestigious bank with a worldwide presence. They are looking for an experienced & competent IT Support Engineer to join their team.
about the job
As an IT Support Engineer, you will provide day-to-day technical support to end users.
You will be required to:
- Provide first level systems and network troubleshooting, involved in system administration
- Set up of new PCs and creation of new AD accounts and mailbox
- Involved in system administration
- Implementation of new or upgraded hardware and software and vendor management
- Ensuring IT Tickets are properly logged and followed up with timely escalation
- Assist in the administration of IT Infrastructure & Business Applications Systems
- Documentation of IT process, Inventory and Projects
This is a permanent role, 5 day work week and regular working hours.
skills and experience required
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- Diploma in IT or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Financial Institution & Banks
- Knowledge and experience on the setup & administration of Microsoft, Virtualization & Backup solutions consist but not limited to Windows 7/10, Server 2008/2012, AD, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, VMWare preferred
- Knowledge and experience on setup & administration of IT Infrastructure consist but not limited to Network, Switches, Routers, Firewall, WLAN, WAN, VPN, Servers and Data Backup preferred
- MCSA, MCP, CCNA certificate holders are preferred
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Melissa at melissa.low(at)randstad.com.sg
(EA: 94C3609/ R1658081)