about the company
Our client is a software consulting company, with a strong clientele base in Singapore.
In this role, you get to tinker with the latest technologies (think facial recognition, augmented reality, mobile commerce etc.) and work with multiple large scale projects with the aim of streamlining the business processes of our clients.
about the job
- Be involved in the full SDLC of iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and develop new features based on requirement
- Build and publish applications in app stores
- Develop and innovate new implemented technology features to maximize application performance
- Ability to perform and develop new technology and integrate into mobile application relating to product design, UI or UX
- Test and fix any bugs in order to maintain the quality and integrity of the consumer experience
- Continuous evaluating and increase the program’s effectiveness
skills & requirements
- Proficient in Android development, frameworks and release management in Android and preferably with exposure to Google Play Marketplace
- iOS development experience will be a strong plus.
- Experience in UI/UX design of web mobile applications will be a plus point
- Experience on Payment gateway integration in mobile apps, Locations and Map PI's will be an advantage
- Database design and programming with Microsoft SQL and MySQL
- Web services standard such as REST, XML, SOAP and XSDL
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Independent thinker; result-focused.
- Excellent problem solving skills
If you are an experienced mobile developer and is currently seeking to be involved in a role that allows you to work on various large scale projects, this is the opportunity for you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Nyx Han at 6517 1620 to discuss more on the opportunity.
Mobile development, Android, java, iOS, xcode, Google play