about the company
Our client is a globally renowned management consulting organisation. They are expert in the financial technology industry. Due to multiple projects in this region they are currently looking for an experienced program/project manager to lead a project that involves over 20,000 merchants moving into a single platform. Initially it would be a 6 months contract with high chance of of conversion to permanent.
about the job
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- designing and applying appropriate project management standards managing the production of the required deliverables
- planning and monitoring the project
- adopting any delegation and use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structures
- preparing and maintaining project, stage and exception plans as required
- managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans
- monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
- applying change control and configuration management processes
skills and experience required
Ideally, you are degree qualified with 8 years of relevant experience. You have a proven track record of success with the recent years in a similar role. A dynamic leader who thrives on challenges and possesses good people management skills and good leadership quality in directly and driving a team to deliver
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Rumi Mohd at 6510 6520.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1550851 )