about the company
My client is a premier solutions provider for the railway projects. With an outstanding international reputation in its field and a great emphasis on training & development. With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exicting time in their development.
about the job
- Managing contractors in their supply, design, installation, testing and commissioning of the signalling system and platform screen doors at Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) stations and trackside
- Planning and managing the risks and cash flows of the various contracts as well as in issuing instructions and assessing variations / payments / claims
- Liaise with various parties, such as other project teams, contractors, designers, architects, stakeholders and the appointed Railway Operator to ensure that the projects are well co-ordinated.
- Effectively coordinate and deploy appropriate information and people at the right time
- Ensure all functional and design requirements are met within schedule and budget
skills & experience required
- Degree in Electrical and Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Min 4 years of experience handling railway project
- Experience on large-scale infrastructure projects and in constructing underground MRT stations
- Experience in safety, quality, contract and programme management
- PMP certified will be advantageous
- Experience in maintenance equipment used in train depot will be a plus
- Training provided for candidates with no experience
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in or you can contact yitwei at +65 6510 3642
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913