about the company
An international legal firm is seeking a Receptionist to join the Singapore office.
about the job
Reporting to the Office Manager, you are primarily responsible for the in-house services platform including telephone calls, reception area and meeting rooms. The key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Attend to visitors and incoming calls
- Manage telephone switchboard
- Organize and coordinate mails and parcels
- Organize and coordinate conferences, meeting rooms and video conferences
- Manage stationery and office supplies
- Office facilities management and maintenance
- Assist in logistics duties on an ad hoc basis i.e. sourcing of vendors for events
skills and experience required
The successful incumbent for this role comes with at least 2 years of relevant receptionist experience in a multinational environment. You are a professional and customer service oriented individual with the ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels. You are a keen and fast learner with a great initiative to take on more responsibilities and being able to work independently.
In return this role will offer a salary up to S$3000 or commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If this role describes you, please write in to Eunice Ng today with your updated resume/CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by phone. Click the 'Apply' button now!
Consultant in-charge: Eunice Ng (EA: 94C3609 /R1544304)