about the company
International telecommunication organization operating globally across 33 markets and 6 markets across the pacific region. Services are cross enterprise mobile and television network services. Headquated in Singapore, my client is looking to strengthen and enhance their internal security operations across the Asia Pacific region.
about the job
The Security Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall Network & IT security along with day to day operational activities involved for Pacific Group. Partnering with global CISO, you will oversee the end to end implementation of IT security controls, strategy, risk & compliance reporting across the group.
about the manager/team
You will be part of an innovative, skilled and friendly working environement where communication is is key to excel in this position. Reporting into the APAC-CTO, you will be driving the security agenda within APAC and leveraging resources from the global team.
skills and experience required
- Min. 10 years experience across IT security management and have exposure driving internal security strategy and programs for a large enterprise network
- Familiarity with the mobile telecommunications industry services, systems, protocols, risks and regulations, standards and guidance pertaining to information security is a definite plus
- Strong organising, planning and tracking skills. Proven track record managing large-scale risk mitigation strategies to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information systems and data
- Bachelor Degree holder minimum
- Certifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM and CRISC is ideal
- The role will require 20% travelling
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shala Zailani at +65 6510 7416.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1215312 )
"information security", "CISSP", "CISM", "CISA","CRISC", "data protection"