A leading Asian Bank is looking to grow their team with an experienced regulatory compliance officer to build long-term relationships with regulators as well as interpret regulatory updates and revise compliance manuals.
about the company
Our client is a leading Asian bank with an international reputation and a strong presence in Asia and Singapore. They are expanding their team with a regulatory compliance officer to liaise with both local and international regulators as well as senior stakeholders of the business. Our client places emphasis on the individual development needs of each employee and strongly encourages internal mobility within the organisation. If you are looking for fast track progression in your compliance career, apply now!
about the job
Your role is to act on behalf of senior management to ensure the bank is compliant with all industry laws and standards, thus safeguarding the business and their clients.
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be required to:
- Establish and continuously maintain relationships with local/international regulators, internal and external auditors, and all stakeholders of the business
- Pro-actively advise and service the business on all regulatory matters to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Work closely with senior management and all stakeholders on business proposals
- Formulate, implement, and update compliance manuals as per required
- Identify regulatory risks and manage the risk appetite of the bank
- Draft and submit compliance reports to senior management
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in regulatory compliance in a corporate banking environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of business standards, policies and procedures in a financial/banking environment
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact <Daniella Koh> at <65106574>.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1655148> )