Our client is looking for a specialist in regulatory reporting specialist to join their team!
about the company
Our Client is an established international bank offering a comprehensive set of corporate banking products to their clients worldwide. They believe in attracting, recruiting and retaining the best talent in the market to join them, in the pursuit of personal growth as well as organizational success.
about the job
You will be a key player in the finance team, to ensure financial deliverables are compliant with MAS and regulations. Other key responsibilities include:
- Preparing and review reports according to MAS reporting standards
- Subject matter expert and coach team members in changes to regulatory requirements in MAS
- Continually improve report methods to ensure higher levels of efficiency and effectiveness
- Participate in head office reporting, to resolve any reconciliation breaks
- Participate in UAT for future projects
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree in accountancy or relevant certification
- At least 3 years of experience in similar function - regulatory reporting and financial reporting
- Strong communications skills, team player
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Chanel Wee at 6510 1365.
EA: 94C3609/ R1223887