about the company
A world leader in specialty diagnostics and precision laboratory equipment. With extensive global presence and strong brand recognition, this company has exceptional growing strategies. It has a dynamic and innovative culture, and offers immense career opportunities for its employees. If you are ambitious and embrace challenges, this will be the best platform to unleash your potential.
about the job
You will drive business growth for chromatography consumables in SEA region, through both direct sales and distributor partners. As the front-line pioneer, you will adhere to and implement the sales plan for Chromatography Consumables, and work closely with the APAC network and marketing teams to provide sustainable business development.
- Develop Key Account Map and implement strategy with guidance from senior management
- Liaise with distributors and monitor channel activities for the complete product line including target setting and quarterly tracking of sales and stocks
- Prepare sales forecasts for direct and channel orders
- Monitor competitor activity, support method development and transfer projects with the help of application team
- Launch new products and technical presentations to promote product mix
skills and experience required
- Degree in Chemistry or Biology; MBA in Marketing/ Sales Management will be added advantage
- 5 years+ experience in a commercial role within Pharma/ Biotech/ Life Sciences industry
- Experience of handling technical discussions and presentation at customer premises
- Willingness to travel for up to 50% of the time
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Rachel at 6510 1338.
(EA: 94C3609/R1761877 )
Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Analytical Instrument, Chromatography Consumables, Life Science