Our client is looking for an expert in the securities settlements space to join their team!
about the company
Our client is a Private bank with strong presence internationally. They provide excellent growth opportunities for their employees and believes that their people is their strongest asset.
about the job
As part of your scope, you will focus on the processing of trades in equities and bonds. You will be a key player in the securities settlements team to supporting the business and operations. Other key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for investigating and performing trade reconciliation
- Work closely with various stakeholders such as custodian, brokers and internal counterparts
- Ensuring trades are settled in a timely and accurate manner
skills and experience required
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a similar role, preferably in private banking space
- Good knowledge of private banking products
- Avaloq system experience is an added advantage
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Chanel Wee at
EA: 94C3609/ R1223887