about the company
Our client is a leading bank Globally which is well known for its great work culture and employee care. They are pioneers in cutting edge technology in the BFSI domain.
about the job
In this role, you will have the below responsibilities;
- Assist the Program Manager in the development of Records retention policy for Businesses and Countries through close collaboration with Group Compliance
- Translate and interpret policy and procedures into specific requirements for data retention at application and country level, for all applications and countries.
- Work with a team of business analysts in other countries in supporting this program
- Translate policies into specific procedures at Business, Sub-Business, and Country level
- Maintain and improve, via continuous development, the Records Management Tool Database
- Provide non-technical support relating to the Records Management Tool
skills and experience required
To be succesful in this role, below are the requirements expected:-
- Experience in Records Retention and Management
- Experience in project management
- Working with Databases will be an advantage
- Be able to understand the needs of key stakeholders and deliver on these
- Highly analytical in approach with practical knowledge of data repository & its management including controls aspects, data quality and master data management.
- Familiar with MIS analytical and modelling tools.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact AMRITA at 65107408 or send your cv to amrita.chandran(at)randstad.com.sg
(EA: 94C3609/ R1440037 )