About the company
This client produced distinct CRM web & mobile application and also specialised on integrated IT Solutions and services that ranging from digitalized software systems, IT Development, Product Development, E-commerce & M-commerce application and IT consultancy services.
About the job
You will be working alongside with both web and mobile application team to develop complete E-commerce & M-commerce solution. Your other responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with stakeholder to assist with the design of functional requirement, acceptance criteria and technical requirement
- Develop/coding, support and maintain application and web service
- Provide estimation, plan and work allocation based on project timelines and requirements
- Perform unit and performance test on application components and services
- Maintain design documentation and development standards
- Advocate and evangelise architectural best practices
- Provides end user day to day support and training for the application software
About the manager/team
You will be working with a team of 15 techie software professional and report to IT Manager
Skills and experience required
You will need min degree in computer science or related filed with min 3 years of relevant experience in the following:
- Programming experience in C#, ASP.NET, WCF & WebAPI’s, HTML5, AJAX, MVC, MS SQL
- Minimum 3 years hand on experience on SQL/PLSQL.
- Build and work on ORM tools like Entity Framework.
- Hands on development experience with application development using Design patterns and web services (Rest & SOAP).
- Infrastructure knowledge and support is a plus point
- Good communicator as you will also be required to gather requirements and conduct training to the users.
This is a PERM role and pay up to 8K per month depending on your last drawn and seniority.
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg
C#, ASP.NET, SQL, REST, SOAP