Senior Web Developer (Banking)
about the company
Our client is a global banking and financial services company, employing talents in over 65 countries. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovations and there are opportunities of career progression for the right individual.
With current plans to revamp their digital web presence at a global level, they are now hiring for a Lead Web Developer to be part of this large scale project. This will be a technically hands-on and focused role.
about the job
- Design and development of Content Management Systems with the upper management and team members.
- Refactor and optimize existing codebase
- Build rapid prototypes to test new ideas
- Work closely with tech and non-tech teams to roll-out new features/products
- Keep up-to-date with the latest web technologies
skills & experience required
- Strong experience on developing Content Management System platforms and workflows (Wordpress or Teamsite).
- Experienced or have no issues in picking up the programming languages: PHP, Ruby on Rails, Python, Perl
- Deep understanding of web technologies and good aesthetic in web design a
- Able to work under pressure with multiple requests coming in from multiple stakeholders in short period of time.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to manage stakeholders.
- High degree of responsibility, and pay attention to details.
If you are a Senior Web Developer and is currently seeking to be involved in a global level project in the banking & financial services sector, this is the opportunity for you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Nyx Han at 6517 1620 to discuss more on the opportunity.
CMS, Wordpress, teamsite, LAMP, PHP, Python, HTML, CSS, Javascipt, AngularJS, ReactJS, backboneJS,