about the company
Our client designs, manufactures, markets and services yield monitoring and process control systems for the semiconductor manufacturing industry. This rapidly expanding semiconductor company is looking for a talented Field Service Engineer to take on a newly created role.
about the job
- Install automated high vacuum CVD/PVD systems in a cleanroom environment
- Assist in any system upgrade work at customer site at short notice.
- Support system warranty standby
- Installs, repairs and maintains equipment in the field
- Order, install, and return parts and manages repair parts cycle time
- Ensures that tools and test equipment are properly maintained and calibrated
- Assesses product/equipment performance based on field support data
- Provide technical support to customer
- Exercises every available measure to control and minimize costs
skills & experience required
- Degree / Diploma in electrical & electronics / Mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Min 3 years of experience working in cleanroom or semiconductor environment will be a plus
- Experienced in equipment installation / troublshooting / assembly in a clean room environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your in or contact yitwei @ +65 6510 3642
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913