about the company
This company has an outstanding international reputation as the top market leader within their domain. The business success on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company. As a result of ongoing and continued success both within Singapore and internationally, this global leader within the digital industry in recruiting a API Subject Matter Expert to join their innovative team.
about the job
As the API domain Subject Matter Expert you will:
- Help client identify and assess complex business problems
- Lead API-centric solution design
- Interact with senior management on matters where they need to accept new business approach
- Provide an entrepreneurial view to provide innovation solutions to lead API strategy and governance
- Follow digital and mobility landscape with latest technological trends to ingest into new solutions
about the manager/team
The head of this team services as a Practice lead that has been building this team for the past 3 years. You will work alongside a team of 5 to 15 API consultants, architects and managers.
skills and experience required
To be shortlisted for an interview you will have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with an API management software such as Apigee, WSO2, Layer7, Mashery or Mulesoft
- Strong in-depth knowledge of API mashups, analytics, monetization modules and API security
- Strong in API design and best practices
- Platform and Architecture technical skills such as SOA or J2EE
- Experience with large-scale complex system integration implementations
This is a challenging and driven environment which can cater to tech savvy consultants or developers. You will work in an MNC company with a culture of a start-up or innovation lab team. This team provides plenty opportunities for growth and increased APAC project exposure.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Eshita Gupta at 65103660 or send your resume to eshita.gupta(@)randstad.com.sg.
API, SOA API, APIGEE, Java, JSON, J2EE, NodeJS, Mobility, Analytics, Mulesoft, Mashery