about the company
This company is much more than kitchen & bath solution and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all up to a great place to work.
With head office in United State and more than 50 global manufacturing facilities in 6 continents, this is one of the leading brand of building material products with customized solution to various industries including commercial, residential and hotel.
about the job
This position is to identify and provide reliable solutions on all technical aspects on kitchen & bath products related requirements to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the project sales process.
- Develop & monitor the technical support plan, activities & handle customer complaint
- Consult product technical knowledge for customers
- Provide product knowledge for sales colleagues, sales staff of distributors
- Train technician of distributor about products installation, troubleshooting
- Translate some technical manual into local languages as deemed necessary
- Handle code certification for products
- Actively encourage, support and manage distributors’ and inhouse Technical Specialists in providing after sales service for kitchen & bath products
- Provide technical advice on installation, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting for products to consumers, developers, distributors.
- Inspect products at distributor warehouse and consumer home. Monitor spare part inventory for both repair and sales
- Provide & consult warranty procedure to customers. Prepare claim statistic and follow up on replacement items.
- Handle technical claim from key consumers and developers escalated from distributors and Call Center;
- Organize and deliver technical training and product knowledge to distributors and internal staff.
- Provide feedback on product performance, suitability and quality to drive improvement and new development of product
- Provide technical support to marketing and sales activities; jointly responsible for potential projects sales activities with sales team and need to meet up with potential customers to provide appropriate technical specifications with resolutions to the business if required
about the manager/team
- Report directly to Associate Manager Technical Services – Kitchen & Bath SE Asia
- Consistently meeting with Customers’ Technical Specialist
- Constant contact with other countries’ technical support team for new product knowledge
- Frequent contact with code certification authorities
skills and experience required
To succeed in this role you must have the following skills & experience:
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree Engineering graduate with 3 years experiences in technical service field.
- Experience in Consumer Goods, Real Estate Business, Building Materials and knowledge of local code standards and certification procedures for Sanitary wares would be advantageous
- Good communication of English and computer literacy
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function, alternatively please contact Norita Che Mansor on +65 6510 1466 quoting reference: 90M0311252
EA: 94C3609 / R1326276