Our client is one of the leading boutique corporate banks in the world. Given their strong stabilit, excellent company culture, and competitive benefits, this brand is definitely one of the best employer to work for in the current market.
about the company
It is exciting to announce that our client - a boutique corporate bank is still expanding and has a newly created headcount for the trade finance operations team. With one of the biggest and most complex trade finance portfolio, this role will afford you ample opportunities for learning and growth.
about the job
As part of your daily role, you will be responsible for:
- both import and export collection documents are processed and monitored for acceptance
- Booking, extension and full repayment of Trade related loans
- Issue Bank Guarantees, Bid and Performance Bonds
- Attend to customers’ queries on trade related products
- Issue Letters of Credit / Standby Credit
skills and experience required
- 3 – 5 years working experience in a Trade Finance operations
- Ability to multitask and work smart to meet tight deadlines
- Accuracy and analysis - the skills to work meticulously and effectively so as to handle transactions|
- Improve daily operations, generate ideas and initiate the needed changes to make improvements happen
- Commodities knowledge in Energy and Metals preferred
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Emily Liu at 65106505.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1111016 )