My client, a globally renowned Commodities Trading firm is currently seeking for Treasury Executive for the team.
about the company
My client is a globally renowned Commodities Trading firm with well established customers network. This is an exciting career opportunity with their Treasury Division.
about the job
- Assist in all cash management duties
- Ensure sufficient cash positions and fundings/loans for holding companies and subsidiaries
- Prepare cash reports and forecasts
- Assist in daily reconciliation for regional FX books
- Liaise with bankers to ensure funding for the companies
- Ensure all excess cash are properly invested
- Perform monthly bank account reconciliation.
- Liaise with Execution and Shipping teams on funding requirement.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations and supervision of accounts payable/receivable.
- Other adhoc duties
skills and experience required
- Minimum 2 years of working experiences in commodity industry is preferred
- Meticulous, fast and keen learner
- Strong communication and able to work well in a team
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lucas Tan at 65101356.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1330591 )