about the company
As one of the world’s largest financial institutions globally, our client is looking for an experienced wealth manager to join their expanding team. The individual is to achieve assigned customer acquisition and new business targets in the consumer banking platform and handle client relationship in accordance with bank's customer service guidelines.
about the job
- Provide recommendations and solutions to meet customers personal banking needs
- Good marketing and selling skills in using internal products specialists network to develop clients relationships and build and entrench customer relationships
- Ensure all operational transactions are executed expeditiously and with minimum error as well as in strict compliance with audit and statutory guidelines
- Be placed on a structured fast track career path where you will receive personal mentorship and enjoy an attractive incentive scheme in addition to a competitive pay package
skills and experience required
- Relevant years of experience in a similar field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with adaptability and willingness to learn
- Highly motivated, energetic
- Proven sales track records
- Customer service experience can be considered
- To be highly driven to excel in a focused and fast paced environment
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Amanda Ong at 65106572.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1656366)