about the company
Our client is Singapore’s first and largest listed business space client and industrial Real Estate Investment Trust. We are looking for a Customer Service driven individual who is keen to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
about the job
reporting to the Customer Success Lead, your role
- Answer customer queries by phone and email with focus on first contact resolution
- Provide accurate and complete information to customers by following the right processes
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Willing to go the extra mile to help customers
- Monday to Friday rotating shifts following Australia National Public Holidays
- 8 hours per day (5am-5pm ) with Transport Allowance
skills and experiences required
- Minimum Diploma holder
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in a call center, handling inbound calls and emails.
- Previous experience with the airline, hotel or loyalty / rewards industry would be a great advantage
- Prior experience and willingness to work following Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- Enthusiastic, resilient, adaptable and keen to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and be able to work unsupervised.
- Fun outlook, positive attitude and can-do mindset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong cross-cultural awareness
- Prior exposure to a web-driven environment