about the company
Our client is a global supplier of branded packing for luxury goods, distributing to the biggest brands internationally. Headquartered in the US, they are expanding their global presence and are setting up their office in Singapore to have an Account Coordinator join their team.
about the job
In this role, you will be reporting to an Account Manager and your responsibilities include:
- Managing and maintaining specific customer accounts, processes, contracts for assigned accounts to support the growth and expansion of the business
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with B2B clients
- Working on data reports, forecasts and profitability analysis to support client accounts
skills and experience required
- 4+ years of relevant experience B2B account management in FMCG/retail/consumer goods/e-commerce space
- Experienced with managing and presenting logistics and sales data to clients
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Marvy Toor at 6510 1350.
(EA: 94C3609/ R23112316)