About the client
A leading digital marketing online platform that offers multi- channel branding and performance solutions for the travel industry globally. They use the latest technology to analyze consumer travel behaviors .
As part of their expansion , they are looking for an Account Manager to work closely with the local sales team and implement regional account strategy.
About the job
Reporting to the Sales Director your responsibilities would includes
- To work closely with senior management and conceptualize & implement regional account strategy
- In charge of the day-to-day activities , which includes post-sales relationships with your portfolio of digital advertising clients. managing accounts and campaigns successfully.
- To build rapport with clients and provide a consultative sales approach to generate and farm new business and up-sell accordingly to client” needs
- Working closely with APAC Sales team and strategies appropriate sales strategies to ensure continuous success for accounts and campaigns
- .Working closely with relevant cross functional teams such as Ad operations team on day-to-day operational processes and larger, high-impact strategic improvements.
- Analyze campaign results and insights and business review to clients periodically and making appropriate improvements and recommendations
- To monitor and influence campaign delivery, troubleshoot issues and provide optimization and/or upsell opportunities across products/channels.
Skills and experience required
- Min 4 years of experience including in digital and programmatic advertising and client-facing experience and/or in travel vertical
- Experiences handling CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns
- Proficient in Excel including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” or alternatively you may contact David Lerh at 6517 1626 (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)