about the company
Our client, a registered and licensed electricity retailer in Singapore, is looking to expand its team as it continues to grow its business footprint in Singapore and the region.
about the job
As an Account Manager / Key Account Manager, you will own the entire client relationship with corporate customers in Singapore. This position will be involved in securing new businesses, managing existing accounts, establishing and review of commercial contracts, and lead customer engagements. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the entire sales process from prospecting to close. This includes meeting clients and sharing about the organisations plans and pricings, as well as post-sales account management from onboarding to management of contracts and account servicing
- Help clients to assess their current electricity plans and promote the organisations USPs, allow customers to understand why a switch would be good
- Ensure client satisfaction as well as excellent service delivery
- Participate and assist with ad-hoc projects
skills and experience required
- At least 1 year experience in new business development and account management.
- Hunter experience and a proven track record in sales, especially in penetrating new sectors and winning new accounts
- Experience in electricity sales would be preferred, but a proven B2B hunter and candidates with a proven B2B sales track record will also be considered
- Strong time management and communication skills to interface between internal stakeholders and clients
- Passionate for start-up culture and the ability to thrive in such an environment
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shawn Lee at +65 6510 1463. (EA: 94C3609/ R1765158)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.