about the company
A leading genetic sequencing services provider is looking for a sales executive/account manager.
about the job
As a sales executive, you will:
- Promote and sell company's products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range or key account to achieve sales and revenue target
- Assess and analyze customer needs, respond to customer enquiries and suggest products and services as appropriate
- Work closely with cross functional team to create higher market perception and successful strategies to gain business
- Coordinate and participate in marketing activities in assigned territory
- Frequently assess the potential of each customer and plan to realize it into business
- Manage and build strong customer relationships for long term partnership
about the manager/team
You will report to the sales manager and work closely with a team of sales executive to achieve individual and team commercial targets.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor Degree and above in Science, Engineering, Biotechnology or Biomedical Science
- Minimum 1 year experience in relevant products and market
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as a team player
- Result-oriented with positive attitude
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Allison Dong at +65 84173518.