Account Manager - Assistant Manager / Manager
about the company
Our client is an established organization within the public sector. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the organization to protect and represent the rights of SME workers in Singapore.
about the job / manager
We are currently looking to hire an Account Manager to join the dynamic team! This will be a sole contributor role and you will be reporting to the Team Lead / Deputy Director. You will be primarily responsible for the account management of major SME accounts.
- Account management of the major SME accounts across a myriad of industries
- Being able to comprehend tripartite standards and best practices, collaborate with the organization to promote these standards to SME management.
- Report labor and industry-specific problems experienced by SME employees and their employers to the organization’s management as promptly as possible.
- Focus on designing and implementing fresh products, initiatives, and marketing strategies for SME employees
- Utilization of social media content to raise awareness of the organization’s services and goods.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- Minimum a Degree Holder
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a SME/federation or managing accounts
- Being able to write well and be eloquent
- A good team-player, highly motivated and outcome driven
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.