about the role
- Sales Targets: Achieve sales targets and growth margins for the accounts with a structured follow-up process.
- Account Plan/Account management: Leads the development and implementation of the account plan to include designing the executive relationship strategy and coverage plans, prioritizing the opportunities, identifying a target for each customer’s valid project opportunities.
- Customer Relations: Establishes and develops account relationships based on a defined strategy.
- Customer Insight: Develops / maintains detailed understanding of the customer’s business strategy, purchasing behaviour, & organizational structure and provides insight to customers by providing knowledge to guide customers as they navigate alternatives.
- Industry & Market Knowledge: Understand market dynamics & macroeconomic influencers; maintain awareness of competitors’ activity with each potential & existing account and ensure that appropriate response strategies are formulated & implemented (including, but not limited to, technical & commercial feedback
- Administration: Enters & maintains relevant sales data into appropriate databases & systems, including pipeline management, expenses, reports, and ad-hoc requests for marketing input.
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related fields is recommended.
- Experience in managing structured cabling systems / Network Connectivity solutions in a FSI environment.
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)