about the company
Our client is well known for their products and services within the FMCG space. Headquartered in the US, they are expanding their global presence and are setting up their office in Singapore to have an Account Manager join their team.
about the job
In this role, you will be reporting to the VP of APAC and managing a team of account coordinators and your responsibilities include:
- Managing and maintaining customer accounts, agreements, processes, contracts and P&Ls for assigned accounts to support the growth and expansion of the business
- Developing and sustaining positive relationships with account clients
- Ensuring excellent customer service, coordinating and streamlining the work of internal departments to drive success and profitability
skills and experience required
- 4+ years of relevant experience B2B account management in FMCG/retail/consumer goods/e-commerce space
- Experience in a management position
- Excited about growing a team and growing a business
To apply online please use the 'apply' function. (EA: 94C3609/ R23112316)...