about the company
A leading global biotechnology company specialised in genetic products and services is looking for a regional account manager.
about the job
As a regional account manager, you will:
- Attain quarterly and annual revenue targets established from annual commission plans.
- Deliver accurate and timely forecasts for their territory.
- Develop and manage key relationships with new and existing customers at multiple organizational levels.
- Develop contingency and risk mitigation plans for their region as necessary.
- Develop and execute supply agreements to support new and existing business.
about the manager/team
This is an individual contributor position, you will report directly to the sales manager and work closely with functional departments.
skills and experience required
Bachelor Degree in Biology or related fields.
Minimum 5 years of experience in research equipment and/or services sales. Prior experience in genetic sequencing services sales is a plus.
Demonstrated drive determination and self-motivation resulting in consistent achievement of financial results.
Demonstrated scientific problem solving skills.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Allison Dong at +65 84173518.