about the company
Our client is a US listed company in the Property/REIT industry. Due to their current expansion plan, they are actively involved in extensive Merger & Acquisition, hence an increase in the number of properties under their portfolio. As a result, our client is looking for an Accountant to join their finance division and to continue developing this high performing team.
about the job
Working in a finance team of up to 8 people locally, your role will support the China Fund and taking care of:
- Supervise, train & provide guidance to account executives.
- Review account executives’ work to ensure accuracy & completeness.
- Review/prepare & analyze all relevant accounting records, reconciliations, & schedules for accuracy & completeness for month-end, quarter-end & year-end closing.
- Responsible for minor treasury functions
- Assist with monthly & quarterly financial reporting & analysis to the US.
- Assist with annual XBRL filing & ad-hoc Government’s survey & statistics reporting.
- Ensure compliance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (“SFRS”), US GAAP, Singapore Companies Act & GST requirements among others.
skills & experience required
To be successful in this position, you will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum 4 years experience in Accounting & Finance, with the right attitude to learn
- Experience using complex Accounting system such as Peoplesoft or SAP
- Previously experienced in an Audit firm is a must
- Able to work in a fast pace, dynamic environment
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively you can contact Huong at +65 65101369 for immediate consideration
EA: 94C3609 / Reg ID: R1551824...