about the company
Our client is an established name in the Education industry. They are well known in the market for their excellent service and good employee welfare. Due to the expansion of their business projects, they are looking for a 12 months contract Accountant to join their high performing team.
about the job
Reporting to the Accounting manager, your responsibility will be rotating between the functions AR, AP and GL.
- Process and handle finance transactions and functions, including receivables, payables, receipts and payments (via cheque, giro, credit card, petty cash etc)
- Perform day to day operational matter pertaining to preparing invoices, issuing payment and expense claims
- Perform cash and bank reconciliations
- Perform month end closing, financial and management reports and analysis of expenses (if required)
- Prepare daily and monthly reports as required by the Finance Managers
- Maintain proper record of transactions as assigned
- Provide support to help us clean, update or organise our accounting database as required
skills & experience required
To be successful in this position, you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in full sets of accounts (AP, AR & GL)
- Working hours from 7:45 - 4:30
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively you can contact Huong at +65 65101369 for immediate consideration
EA: 94C3609 / Reg ID: R1551824...