about the company
Our client is a well-established financial services company with a global footprint.
about the job
- You will act as the primary point of contact for Singapore clients, assisting in relation to account applications, account maintenance and cashiering
- Managing various client inquiries via telephone, chat, and email assistance
- Promptly contacting clients to inform them of the status of their account applications
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner in response to inquiries and/or service issues
skills and experience required
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Banking and Finance or related fields
- No experience required
- Previous experience in a client-facing role would be advantageous
- Confident and possess excellent communications skills to manage relationships with all stakeholders
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Krystal Kwah (EA: 94C3609/ R22104933)...